Shareholder Loan Agreement
|Simply complete the Shareholder Loan Agreement form below then click on View Results to see your completed
LegalContracts' Shareholder Loan Agreement is used when:
- A corporation is borrowing money from one of its s;
- A is lending money to its corporation; or
- A corporation owes money to a (for salary, etc.) and the parties need a record of the payment to the for tax purposes.
- The corporation should authorize the execution of the Director Resolution / Minutes. holder Loan Agreement with a
- Payment Schedule (or Amortization Schedule) is also available.
|For a loan from a corporation to a Promissory Note or Loan Agreement.or between parties who are not a corporation and its , try our|
We regularly maintain this contract. Last Modified: January 2014