Certificate of Incumbency
LegalContracts' Certificate of Incumbency:
- is required in many sales or purchase transactions that the corporation is involved in.
- is used to confirm the signing Officers of a corporation.
- may include a confirmation of the Directors of a corporation.
- may include a confirmation of the Shareholders of a corporation and the number and type of Shares owned by them.
- may include a certification of the contents of a corporation's minute book.
We regularly maintain this contract. Last Modified: November 2017