(1) determine rights related to the sale, issuance or subsequent distribution of shares (e.g. rights of first refusal, "piggyback" rights and pre-emptive rights);
(2) set out the rights and duties of the Officers and other management;
(3) create options to buy or sell the shares (e.g. a "shotgun" clause);
(4) determine what will happen in case of death, retirement, etc., of a shareholder (with the value of the shares to be calculated according to a certain formula);
(5) establish the number of Directors on the Board and their duties;
(6) provide existing shareholders with the right to approve future shareholders.